How is the face mask material designed?
- The material is a 80gsm, three layer design consisting of a polyester spunlace outer, tight network of FDA certified polyurethane nanofiber, and polypropylene spunbond scrim to support the nanofiber.
What are the manufacturing specs?
- Manufacturing specs are targeted at 95% efficient at 0.3 microns (per lab test 6.2 dp 95.3% efficient). The air flow spec for this material is maximum 60 pascals dp at 5.33 cm/sec face velocity at 32 liters per minute.
- Is the face mask material washable?
- It has been recognized by “Advanced Filtration Manufacturers Association (AFMA)” that advanced materials used in face mask filtration should not be washed due to the material damage and decrease in filtration quality
Is the face mask material reusable?
- In light of the pandemic, the CDC understands Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFR) decontamination and reuse may be needed during times of shortage to ensure continued availability. If you choose to reuse the material, we recommend following CDC sanitization guidelines while continuing to handle your material with caution: Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators
- How do I track my order?
- You will receive an email with live tracking information for your order once scanned into transit by the shipping carrier.
- Where is your data sheet so I can compare it to n95 mask?
- To view download our data sheet please click here
- If you have additional questions please contact us at: HYPRMask@gmail.com